What Time Is It?
Ask The Magic 8 Ball
Joke of the Day
Who’s Been Here?

Sabrena love it/hate it.

Go down

Sabrena love it/hate it.

Post  PAladyhunter on Thu May 06, 2010 12:49 am

OK name is sabrena i am a archery hunter , i love the outdoors, i enjoy fishing, spending times with my family and freinds....moonlight walks on the beach oh wait sorry i wandered off track i am a mother of two special needs children one is 19 and the other 9 the 9 year old has autism and the 19 year old is sever mr even thou he looks as normal as you and me anyways i have only really seen chell's tags and i love them she is really artiste and i am not....ummm i cant remember what else iam to write so i guess i will end oh yeah iam a female........ favorite color is any shade of blue!i don't like really girlie stuff cause iam a tomboy at heart lol some is ok but not all pink ...i have a bird and two cats...oh i do have a boy freind named chris he is also a hunter /outdoorsman i luv him very very very much even thou he sometimes leaves the toilet seat up!lol

OH and I am big steeler fan i like football not basketball....that is all they put over in the darn smilie thingie:)
PAladyhunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Sabrena love it/hate it.

Post  MichelleTiffany on Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 am

NO you were suppose to go into the rules and copy and paste those questions silly but this works I guess LOL

http://imperfectbeauty.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PAladyhunter on Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 am

ok i am just posting a thank you before i head off to lalllalllallaa land cause i have 13 post now and i can not leave it that way lol.....ok nighters! i am to darn peppy at 1 13 in the morning....chell play the number 13! lmao
PAladyhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down